We are seeking a Technical Writer and a Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing team. Our ideal candidate is a motivated and reliable individual who is able to assist with various tasks related to the creation of technical content that will be a resource to the users and target audience of our SaaS-based platform, Centilytics.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Research, create and maintain technical content.
• Learn customer workflows & marketing strategies to create quality content to engage the target audience.
• Help us plan, execute, and optimize our marketing channels.
• Flexible Working Hours
• Buy yourself more time to explore your interests.
• This internship program is also open to college students pursuing their graduation.
Qualifications and Skills
• 0-1 year of professional writing experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to write clearly and with few grammatical mistakes
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong critical thinking ability.
• Able to explain technical concepts simply and clearly.
• Able to work independently and within a team environment.
• Must be well-organized.
• Reliable (consistently completes tasks on time or ahead of schedule).
• A customer service mindset.
• Computer proficiency including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Comfortable learning new technologies and marketing techniques.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Volunteer, Fresher
• Designing and development of software solutions.
• Flexible to work on different set of technologies as and when required
• Clean and flawless code to produce fully functional SaaS software based on specifications within deadlines
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch
• Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, troubleshoot and debug
• Proficient Knowledge in Java, Angular, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
• Good knowledge of database (MySQL, Oracle)
• Prior exposure to AWS/AZURE Cloud is advantageous
• A minimum of 6+ month’s developing experience is a plus
• Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
• Ability to adapt new techniques and technology quickly
• Analytical and problem-solver, out of the box thinking
• Excellent communication skills